Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Bateskonzerte
ylq Offline

25.11.2019 08:03
Life is extremely lo Antworten

Life is extremely long, we need to see the spring flowers and autumn months, listen to the rain and whistle. It is an inexhaustible answer sheet. Life is like a comprehensive examination, treating different disciplines, requiring people to have different abilities. The "language" subject tests people's carefulness and broad knowledge. This double personality is a highlight of life. The blanks and long readings of the texts are like the details in life. We need to find and understand the truths contained in them. The memorization is to ask us to know and master the valuable experience left by the ancestors; and the essays that cause headaches. It is like a major choice in life. Once you have determined your direction and goals, you will let go of everything and let yourself be conceived. So this part is the foundation of life. And "mathematics" is the most tangled part of life. When we face too many temptations and choices, when we can decide everything with a single stroke, we often feel very helpless because we have too few experiences. Therefore, our life should be like a math problem, keep your mind clear, understand what to do first, and use scientific knowledge to list the topics into a table, analyze and judge from all aspects, and then exclude all unrealistic answers. Then decide decisively and move on to the next topic. In addition Newport Cigarettes Coupons, life needs to be practiced repeatedly and repeatedly. Only in this way can we continue to grow. The happy part is "English", and when you read a funny English story, your mood is naturally easy. At the same time, this can also build our self-confidence. When you have no pressure and unimpeded understanding of the meaning of the article, your heart will definitely have a sense of pride. Don't forget that happiness is the driving force for success. Self-confidence is the secret of success. ! So "English" can be called the entertainment station of life! Learning English requires us to be like a mother tongue Cigarettes Online, that is, to tell us that life should not be biased at times. In the face of ignorant "physical", I think this is a vision for the future. It is necessary to work hard and persist in order to move forward step by step, overcome difficulties and move forward bravely. I think this part is the source of hope in life. Of course, the answer to life is not a discipline or a few disciplines, because it is diverse and colorful. Of course, as my experience grows and my abilities increase, I will go through more tests. Even if the test papers are not answered Cheap Cigarettes, the oil lamps are exhausted, and I have no regrets, because I have been on the road to exploring life.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz