Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Bateskonzerte
ylq Offline

24.12.2019 02:32
I love to listen to Antworten

I love to listen to stories when I was very young. Before going to bed when I was young, my mother would tell me stories. "Sima Guang Smashing the Cylinder" and "Cao Chong said" are my favorite stories when I was young. After going to elementary school, my mother would accompany me to read the storybook with pictures and texts before going to bed. When I grew up, I could read it by myself. My mother gave me a youth version of the "Famous Masterpieces". It's The Romance of the Three Kingdoms. During the winter vacation this year, my dad accompanied me to watch The Romance of the Three Kingdoms Marlboro Gold. My dad was very busy with work. Only on weekends did I have time to accompany me. I could lie quietly in his arms while reading a book together. I think a book on military subjects, It's more interesting to watch with dad. During the reading process, I will ask a lot of questions, and my dad will answer them one by one, and sometimes he will tell me stories with his own personal experience Newport 100S. In "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms", my favorite is the story of "Taoyuan Jieyi". This story mainly tells the end of the Eastern Han Dynasty. Because of frequent battles and the people's life is very difficult, Liu Bei intends to save the people. Do something together. The three men were like-minded, took an oath of wine, and recognized the opposite sex brothers by age. Elder Liu Bei became the elder brother, Guan Yu was second, and Zhang Fei was the younger brother. Their friendship lasted for decades, during which time they were born and died, sharing the same difficulties. After reading "Taoyuan Injustice", I asked my dad, why did the three of them have to conclude? Dad said that because they all have the same goals, they both want to start their own business, so they settle down, support each other and make progress together. Dad also told me the story of him and his brother. Dad said that when he was about the same age as me, he also imitated Liu, Guan, and Zhang, and worshipped with friends and classmates who grew up in the yard as heterosexual brothers. Uncle Zhang is the boss and Uncle Xing is the second child by age. The youngest is my little brother. At that time, they fought with those who bullied Uncle Xing for their morale, but were criticized by the school for reporting. My father told me that the "righteousness" among my friends is not to fight for my brothers, but to make progress together through everyone's strength. Later, several of them felt pained, studied hard, and encouraged each other. In the study, you chased after me, and now each has their own achievements. Uncle Xing is the vice president of a real estate company in Beijing Carton Of Cigarettes. Uncle Zhang is doing logistics and distribution in Handan, and his father He is also the manager of the real estate company. Dad said that although they don't live in a yard now, they have kept in touch for more than 30 years, exchanged messages, and encouraged each other. When the brother is in trouble, everyone will help him and advise him when he is promoted. Everyone will cheer for him together. Dad also told me that elementary school time is the most precious, because we have been together with our classmates for six years, everyone playing together and studying together, we should cherish the time we spend with our classmates. Dad asked me, do you have a good brother? I also have a few like-minded friends at school. We play football together, study together, make noise together, and celebrate birthdays together. We will meet together to play football on weekends and go out to play together on holidays. When a friend encounters learning difficulties, we will all take care of it and answer it together. When a friend's birthday, we will send him the most sincere wishes and his most A gift of love, to spend a happy time with him. I think that although we have no Taoyuan incarnation and worship as brothers of the opposite sex, our friendship has long been suffering and suffering, and we are blessed with each other. It ��s not like a brother is better than a brother who reads ��Taoyuan Injustice�� and After hearing the story of my dad and his brother, I understand the importance of friendship. A good friend can be a lifelong friendship. "The acquaintance of man is the knowledge of you, the acquaintance of man is the knowledge of your heart." I must cherish my friends and make progress with them.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz