Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 131 mal aufgerufen
 Bateskonzerte
ylq Offline

25.11.2019 08:03
One leaf knows the Antworten

One leaf knows the autumn, and the golden road leaves have been laid on the small road in the blink of an eye. After careful calculation, today is the 25th day after the start of school! At the age of thirteen, I found that the life of junior high school is not more carefree than that of elementary school, but it is more fulfilling than that of elementary school. It is always full of fun and new challenges. Thirteen is an age full of laughter, full of hope, and full of contradictions and confusion. It means that we are about to enter adolescence, which means that we are about to step into the society, which means that we will be more independent and have our own ideas and ideas... Inadvertently I suddenly found that crying from the foresight is weak Carton Of Cigarettes, now I will cry for some small things; my bright and enviable voice has become a bit dry... Maybe it��s 13 years old, I have to worry about it, and I��m learning. My biggest ��blocker�� "It's math! It can be said that it is the most daunting subject in my fifth grade to the present, and it is not particularly bad, but from the sixth grade, almost every exam starts with the word "8". A hundred percent of the papers are only over 80 points. Is it harder after the junior high school? But in the face of this "roadblock" I understand: I can't hide Online Cigarettes, I can only face difficulties, because I believe that through my own efforts, I will definitely "go through the five customs, the six will be", and I will be invincible. However, these troubles do not mean anything, and junior high school life is still so desirable and embarrassing! New schools, new courses, new teachers, and new classmates are all new. I can share my day-to-day learning with my parents after school Cheap Cigarettes. I can talk to my classmates after class and talk about the interesting things happening in my class. I can learn more in the new group. To more friends... this one makes me look forward to it! New life, new weather, 13-year-old we will start a three-year "marathon" in the sound of the new campus. We must work hard, although in the process, we may encounter many stumbling blocks and "blocking the road", but I still believe that the method is always more difficult. As long as we run the game with dissatisfaction, not afraid of losing, and not admitting defeat, today is the time of our victory after three years of victory. I sing and sing--singing the motherland and singing new Junior high school life, singing 13 years old, pure us
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz